Status
Not open for further replies.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
source: Costco planning to sell the Galaxy Nexus for $289 | Android Central

costco-galaxy-nexus.gif

"Looks like Costco's gearing up to sell the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, according to this inventory screen we just received. Price is slated at $289.99. But like anything else of this nature, it ain't official until it's official. But we would note that only a Verizon version is listed here -- we're still unsure if there's going to be an HSPA version available in the U.S. anytime soon. But importing will always be an option."

I imagine they'll do the same thing they did with the Bionic; charge almost full price but give you a ton of accessories.

yeah we've been meaning to clean it up and all point back to your link since you were the first... sorry about that! but thanks for putting your link in here...

LOL! it's fine... it is hard to keep track of simultaneous/duplicated posts. You guys do a great job as hard as it is.

LOL! it's fine... it is hard to keep track of simultaneous/duplicated posts. You guys do a great job as hard as it is.

Yea Lanza, I put the wrong link in when redirecting the post in the news section, but gave you credit there as you were the first to bring it to our attention :) So See the news section, front page :)

Yea Lanza, I put the wrong link in when redirecting the post in the news section, but gave you credit there as you were the first to bring it to our attention :) So See the news section, front page :)

Yes I saw that! thanks! ;-) feel so famous! hahahaha....

hehe Nice. Looks like I'll be exchanging my Bionic then. Thank you Costco for your 90 day exchange policy.

How does that work?
You can literally walk in and say I want to exchange this for that?

How does that work?
You can literally walk in and say I want to exchange this for that?

Costco's exchange policy for a different model than originally purchased is TECHNICALLY the same length
of time that represents the carriers return policy (i.e. 14 days with verizon and 30days with at&t). Some
costco employees abide by this rule, some overlook it, or are even, sadly, confused by it.

Costco's exchange policy for a different model than originally purchased is TECHNICALLY the same length
of time that represents the carriers return policy (i.e. 14 days with verizon and 30days with at&t). Some
costco employees abide by this rule, some overlook it, or are even, sadly, confused by it.

What do you think is the best plan of action to try to get them to overlook this rule..?

I am eligible for an early upgrade with Verizon. Is that something that can only be used in corporate stores or can I use an early upgrade at costco?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back