Gb help

CID KHAOS

Reaction score
Ok so a few days ago I tried installing the gb leak and ended in brick so I did a sbf, so the question I have is how should I download and flash them to get to the latest version, im currently on stock 2.2.1 rooted. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Use tbh 3 part rooted 588. Then use d2 not dx bootstrapper and flash 595 deodexed rooted. All are avail on the main forum topics at MyDroidWorld.com

Dx bootstrapper does work u just need to have USB debugging disabled in the settings

Use tbh 3 part rooted 588. Then use d2 not dx bootstrapper and flash 595 deodexed rooted. All are avail on the main forum topics at MyDroidWorld.com

do i need to have the first gb leak installed, before this one?

I tried the 3 part zip files for .588 and they didn't work. They wouldn't install.

I was on .573 and went back to Froyo because of glitches. Now I'd like to get to .595. Its frustrating.

Sent from my rooted beast of a phone

How come everyone says use the D2 bootstrapper for a Droid X? I installed the .591 with the DX Bootstrapper and it worked fine. No problems whatsoever.

How come everyone says use the D2 bootstrapper for a Droid X? I installed the .591 with the DX Bootstrapper and it worked fine. No problems whatsoever.

You can still use the DX Bootstrapper just make sure usb debugging in turned off.

I tried the 3 part zip files for .588 and they didn't work. They wouldn't install.

I was on .573 and went back to Froyo because of glitches. Now I'd like to get to .595. Its frustrating.

Sent from my rooted beast of a phone

The .558 didn't work the first time for me either, I erased all the files I needed to flash, and redownloaded them and it worked fine, im now on .595, running zombie stomped v1.7

It bricked my phone on the first time to .588. I .sbf'd and then tried again, and it worked. Now I am also on .595

Sent from my DROIDX

Back