Get a taste of Jelly Bean with this new Jelly Bean Live Wallpaper!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
JQziPuSh14-wZgNrbtKWxjFHdOEJ8E-dWod6baKH6GM0AUClRaQ5ImbmazDSdt5TqJY=h230

A few of you have been lucky enough to play around with Google's new Android operating system while others are still patiently waiting for Ice Cream Sandwich to hit their devices! Luckily a few developers have ripped up the SDK and pulled Wallpapers, Bootanimations and a few other goodies. Team Wasabi has put together an easy to install apk featuring their Jelly Bean Live Wallpaper. The wallpaper is based on the stock JB wall but has the motion element added. The best part is that this is FREE! You can hardly beat free. The only requirement is that you be on Android 2.1 or higher. Get your taste of JB now!

Play Store Link via Droid-Life

Thanks Shane! :biggrin:

Cool!

Awesome! Works great. I like the little Androids flying across the screen. Thank you.

Why does a live wallpaper need full internet access?! I'm staying away!

Edit: How do things like this end up on the front page of a very popular well respected forum? Shouldn't the staff scrutinize information posted where everyone can see? Idk,just a surprise to me.

Last edited:
Why does this app need to know so much info about you like tower location ? I guess that I could remove all the spyware but I still don't trust it:mad:

Back