Get H.A.W.X. to work on Froyo

Yourrid

Reaction score
I downloaded Tom Clancys HAWX and for some reason it will not run on my Droid X with the OTA Froyo update (non-root).

version 3.3.1 loads up and says "This is not an original copy of HAWX" and then closes

version 3.2.03 will load up, it asks you to download the program files either on 3g, or wireless. But after download the program crashes just before reaching the main menu for the game
mad.gif

I have tried putting my phone in airplane mode with and without wireless internet on but I still get the same problems.

Has anyone figured this out? :icon_eek:

I downloaded Tom Clancys HAWX and for some reason it will not run on my Droid X with the OTA Froyo update (non-root).

version 3.3.1 loads up and says "This is not an original copy of HAWX" and then closes

version 3.2.03 will load up, it asks you to download the program files either on 3g, or wireless. But after download the program crashes just before reaching the main menu for the game
mad.gif

I have tried putting my phone in airplane mode with and without wireless internet on but I still get the same problems.

Has anyone figured this out? :icon_eek:

Ive had this issue with every game I bought from Gameloft. Follow these steps and it should fix it.

1. Uninstall it.
2. Load up your SDCard via USB in Mass Storage Mode
3. Navigate to gameloft\games and delete the hawx folder
4. Switch back to Charge Only or disconnect USB
5. Reinstall the game via the apk.
6. Launch and see if it works, redownload the files and youll be good.

If that doesnt work, email gameloft support and tell them it says its not valid, they will send you a new APK file to install... Now heres the thing. Make sure you REDO steps 1-6 before you install with the NEW APK. oh and make sure for step 5 you install with the new apk lol.

Good Luck :)

Back