Get Ready - Droid RAZR Pre-orders beginning tomorrow

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
motorola-droid-hd-razr-razor.jpg

A new era of the Verizon Droids begins with the Droid RAZR and you'll be able to pre-order the Motorola Droid RAZR starting tomorrow at 8 a.m. Verizon will sell the RAZR for $299 with a new two year agreement at DROID DOES. Customers who pre-order the RAZR should have it in hand by November 10th. See the full press release below and as always, check out the Droid RAZR Forum for more discussions.

The DROID RAZR not only shreds through the Web at blazing 4G LTE speeds, it does it in style with a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED™ Advanced display and measuring 7.1 mm thin. DROID RAZR is also packed with brains and security giving customers apps like MotoCast™ and features like remote wipe, pin lock and government-grade encryption for email, calendar and contacts.

DROID RAZR customers can take advantage of the Super AMOLED Advanced display and 4G LTE speeds to stream videos with NFL Mobile, only from Verizon. Fans can stay up to date on news, schedules and scores from their favorite teams. NFL Mobile is included at no additional charge for 4G LTE customers for the remainder of the 2011 season. DROID RAZR customers will have access to Verizon Wireless’ 4G LTE network that now covers more than 186 million Americans coast to coast with additional markets planned before year end.

Customers may also pre-order in stores or by calling 1 800 2 JOIN IN. Pre-orders of the DROID RAZR will ship no later than Nov. 10.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless something solid come across the wires today regarding the Nexus pre-order/release date I'll be one of those pre-ordering this tomorrow morning. I just can't wait any longer.

return policy

If I get this phone and then decide the non removable battery is too much an issue, how long do I have to return the phone?

From Verizon:

Wireless Device/Accessory Return Policy
You may return or exchange wireless devices and accessories purchased from Verizon Wireless within 14 days of purchase. A restocking fee of $35 ($70 for netbooks and tablets) applies to any return or exchange of a wireless device (excluding Hawaii).
This return and exchange policy does not apply to customers who have purchased a Prepaid Plan.
Exchange New Merchandise
You are permitted to make one exchange. To make an exchange, return the merchandise (including device, charger, battery, instructions, and any other components) in the ORIGINAL box. All merchandise must be in like-new condition and accompanied by the original receipt. Shipping charges may apply to exchange merchandise sent to you by Verizon Wireless.

I've had an upgrade in my pocket since February but my OG Droid is finally giving up the ghost for good. I don't have a backup and worst case scenario, I get the RAZR, see how it is and if necessary return it and get the G-Nex.

Any word if Best Buy is taking preorders for the RAZR?? They seem to be slacking with the preorders lately.

Sent from my DROIDX

Any word if Best Buy is taking preorders for the RAZR?? They seem to be slacking with the preorders lately.

Sent from my DROIDX

They are probably pretty gun-shy after the whole Thunderbolt fiasco, you know taking pre-orders almost a month and a half before the phone was released. I'm sure that cost them a pretty penny, on top of the $50.00 gift card you got when you pre-ordered they gave me another $100.00 in gift cards because of their weekly adds.

Back