Gingerbread

smart999

Reaction score
So I heard gingerbread is coming on June 30th for thunderbolt is that true

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

That's what everyone is thinking.

Sent from my Thunderbolt!!

does anyone know if the new update will do anything to improve voice recognition especially using bluetooth

I'm hoping it will improve Bluetooth audio stream quality.

I'm hoping it will improve Bluetooth audio stream quality.

So that's what that is....I though it was my headset. Earlier today I was playing music through them and it was skipping every few seconds...

My mom has a Ford fusion and when I play it through sync it sounds like the high frequencies are rattling. I thought it might be the car, but I streamed it to my computer the same way, so I know its the phone.

I sure hope it is coming soon. I will be rooting and flashing that way.

And I have actually had really good results with steaming audio to BT to my jabra clipper headset

i wouldn't hold my breathe.. over at xda their hasn't been a leak or anything indicating GB is anywhere close. as of now it looks that our best estimate is still sometime in august, maybe late July.

i wouldn't hold my breathe.. over at xda their hasn't been a leak or anything indicating GB is anywhere close. as of now it looks that our best estimate is still sometime in august, maybe late July.

I'm going to be so ticked off if we have to wait that long...

GB roms work just fine. P
So flash, pretend its been released, and enjoy. Plus its fun to spin the home screens like a sideways slot machine.

There was a leak saying gingerbread is ready ill post link when I'm honest comp but I googled it and found an article south how some leaked that gb is ready

June 31 sounds like wishful thinking

sent from my thunderbolt

Back