gmail

tomthbomb

Reaction score
How do I access more than one gmail account on the gmail app? I have to use the resident email account for business use. I tried using it for my gmail but all of the messages go to the same email box.
Suggestions?

I don't think you can have totally separate accounts, (inboxes). I suggest you use another app for one of them.

I suggest you take a look at K-9 from the Google Store and if that doesn't suite you you may want to check out MailDroid. Both of those are free. I use Kaiten but it isn't free but one of the better mail apps. I have 4 mail apps on my phone, including the stock app and G-Mail.

Not to slight the stock app "Mail", it's pretty good and works well for many people.

Since this is an app issue I'm moving this to the Android App section.

I use the stock gMail app and have 4 accounts synced. You have to add each account thru system settings and accounts / add account. I do think that they all have to be gMail accounts tho (just in case I misunderstood your issue)... Good luck!

~sent while mobile~

The OP seems to have indicated the need to keep the mail separate from each address, which was the reason for my response. I haven't found a way to segregate the inboxs between accounts. Is someone here saying you can?

I use the stock gMail app and have 4 accounts synced. You have to add each account thru system settings and accounts / add account. I do think that they all have to be gMail accounts tho (just in case I misunderstood your issue)... Good luck!

~sent while mobile~
This worked, Thanks!

Back