Going to buy a new phone at Verizon tomorrow. Persuade me.

sierra117

Reaction score
So, I'm going to buy a new phone at verizon tomorrow. I was thinking of getting the LG G2. What do y'all think I should buy?

What you buy shouldn't be what other people persuade you to get, it should be purchased because of your personal needs and wants.
What are YOU going to use the phone for the most?

Sent from my Droid Maxx

I disagree.. Buy what I say or.. Just kidding..;)

The g2 is a sweet phone.. The screen isn't as bright as the Droid Maxx screen, but it's higher Def.. I have both... The g2's battery is a 3k mah battery and it easily lasts throughout the day.. The new update didn't break too many things.. Lol.. So it's on the latest version of kit Kat..

Other than that.. You're going to need to make your own choice..

There are a ton of phones out there that match people's needs differently. We can certainly point you in the direction as to which phones provide the best to fit your needs, but there is no singular "best phone" out there, it's all subjective. Take your time and try to demo all the phones that catch your eye and see which one you like best.

What kind of phone are you using now? What other phones are you considering?

There are a ton of phones out there that match people's needs differently. We can certainly point you in the direction as to which phones provide the best to fit your needs, but there is no singular "best phone" out there, it's all subjective. Take your time and try to demo all the phones that catch your eye and see which one you like best.

Dezymond has a great point.. Many great phones.. And as Dandroid asks.. Which other phones are you looking at??

I'd spend some time and kick the tires on all that catch your eye.. And even some that don't.. You can always use your current phone and pull up comparisons of the different devices..

But at the end of the day.. It's going to come down to what fits your needs and ideas of what a phone should be or what you want..

I had a gs3. I just got the g2. I had issues with the gs3 re booting randomly. I may send it back because it's still in warranty.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Back