my installation fails. is it because of ultimatedroid 7.5 or my 24kt theme?
I downloaded the update a few minutes ago but forgot to check. I put on the live wallpaper just to check it out...I'm not so sure I need or like it. Will the live wallpaper change as you move around? If so, it needs the pointer and ability to pinch zoom. Overall, pretty cool.Just downloaded the upgrade to maps 4.1 The update includes a latitude widget, ability to set maps as a live wallpaper, new search results look, and the ability to use multiple accounts with maps such as latitude, buzz, etc...
Pretty cool as a live wallpaper I must say.
yea, me too! how do you zoom back out?!?!I downloaded the update a few minutes ago but forgot to check. I put on the live wallpaper just to check it out...I'm not so sure I need or like it. Will the live wallpaper change as you move around? If so, it needs the pointer and ability to pinch zoom. Overall, pretty cool.Just downloaded the upgrade to maps 4.1 The update includes a latitude widget, ability to set maps as a live wallpaper, new search results look, and the ability to use multiple accounts with maps such as latitude, buzz, etc...
Pretty cool as a live wallpaper I must say.
Edit: Ok, I did start tapping the live wallpaper and it did start to zoom, but wouldn't allow me to zoom back out again.
yea, me too! how do you zoom back out?!?!I downloaded the update a few minutes ago but forgot to check. I put on the live wallpaper just to check it out...I'm not so sure I need or like it. Will the live wallpaper change as you move around? If so, it needs the pointer and ability to pinch zoom. Overall, pretty cool.Just downloaded the upgrade to maps 4.1 The update includes a latitude widget, ability to set maps as a live wallpaper, new search results look, and the ability to use multiple accounts with maps such as latitude, buzz, etc...
Pretty cool as a live wallpaper I must say.
Edit: Ok, I did start tapping the live wallpaper and it did start to zoom, but wouldn't allow me to zoom back out again.
yea, me too! how do you zoom back out?!?!I downloaded the update a few minutes ago but forgot to check. I put on the live wallpaper just to check it out...I'm not so sure I need or like it. Will the live wallpaper change as you move around? If so, it needs the pointer and ability to pinch zoom. Overall, pretty cool.
Edit: Ok, I did start tapping the live wallpaper and it did start to zoom, but wouldn't allow me to zoom back out again.
It's pinch zoom isn't it?
I had to go back into the wallpaper and reinstall it was the only way I knew to get it back to normal.yea, me too! how do you zoom back out?!?!I downloaded the update a few minutes ago but forgot to check. I put on the live wallpaper just to check it out...I'm not so sure I need or like it. Will the live wallpaper change as you move around? If so, it needs the pointer and ability to pinch zoom. Overall, pretty cool.Just downloaded the upgrade to maps 4.1 The update includes a latitude widget, ability to set maps as a live wallpaper, new search results look, and the ability to use multiple accounts with maps such as latitude, buzz, etc...
Pretty cool as a live wallpaper I must say.
Edit: Ok, I did start tapping the live wallpaper and it did start to zoom, but wouldn't allow me to zoom back out again.