Google Play Issues

that_1_guy

Reaction score
I have been having issues with google play from my verizon galaxy nexus for about a week.
I would get error code [DF-BPA-09], would then clear cache, data, and updates from play and it would work again....for a bit.
After a couple days of that the error code switched to [DF-BPA-13], I then cleared the Google Services Framework.
This let me get one or two updates. Now I have a lot of updates waiting but when i update them i get a message that there was an 'error' and cannot be downloaded.
I have emailed google support SEVERAL times but I guess no one works there.
I have done all I know to do and at a complete loss....ANY help is greatly appreciated.:hail:

Running:
AOKP BUILD 39....if that helps or anything

EDIT: now i am getting error code [RPC:AEC:0]

Last edited:
This happened to me today. I removed my Google account that was tied to my play account, and the issue is resolved at the moment. I was just wondering if anyone had experienced this and come up with a permanent resolution.

This happened to me today. I removed my Google account that was tied to my play account, and the issue is resolved at the moment. I was just wondering if anyone had experienced this and come up with a permanent resolution.
I ran into this error about a month ago. For a week it would keep acting up so I ended up just flashing the ROM on a clean slate. I just backed up my apps and data via Titanium Backup and made the whole process of setting it up again alot less painful. That was the only permanent solution I found at least, then again my patience was running thin and just to avoid frustration the next day I went to the extremes of a factory reset.

Last edited:
Back