Google Services force close

craigboy

Reaction score
The last couple of days I've been getting tons of:

Sorry!

The Application Google Services Framework (process com.google.precess.gapps) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again

I can't figure out what is causing this, is anyone else having this issue? Fairly recently I started using Launcherpro and ADW launcher to decide if I like either of those better then sense (I'm leaning towards Launcherpro) so that may be the issue. Or it could the the OTA update, I'm not sure.

Never had a problem until after I did the update. Now the maps app ( ( which I'm not using) keeps force closing every 20 to 30 seconds. Really really annoying, it has popped up 3 times just trying to type this.

Never had a problem until after I did the update. Now the maps app ( ( which I'm not using) keeps force closing every 20 to 30 seconds. Really really annoying, it has popped up 3 times just trying to type this.

Did you try to uninstall the maps?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

yeah I uninstalled and reinstalled...seemed to fix it.

mine started before update

i did the update to try to stop this error but that was a mistake,, i guess its a trip to verizon tomorrow
:icon_evil:

This happened on my D1 a couple of months ago. Factory reset did not work...traded it in for a refurb...then got the tbolt.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Back