Google Voice No Longer Working?

Padawan

Reaction score
It seems my Google Voice service has stopped working. Instead of the usual "The Google Voice subscriber you are trying reach...." message, I hear "Please enter the number you are trying to reach."

I have tried deactivating and reactivating the service, uninstalling and reinstalling the app and no dice. During the setup of the app, I get a message that my carrier is not compatible with auto configuration, or something like that.

Just so my callers can at least leave a voice message, I have unforwarded my calls and am back to using Verizon's voice mail.

Thoughts anyone?

Thanks,
Padawan

Same here

It seems my Google Voice service has stopped working. Instead of the usual "The Google Voice subscriber you are trying reach...." message, I hear "Please enter the number you are trying to reach."

I have tried deactivating and reactivating the service, uninstalling and reinstalling the app and no dice. During the setup of the app, I get a message that my carrier is not compatible with auto configuration, or something like that.

Just so my callers can at least leave a voice message, I have unforwarded my calls and am back to using Verizon's voice mail.

Thoughts anyone?

Thanks,
Padawan

My wife and I both have Google Voice and at times I try to call her it does the same thing.

Back