Got a Droid and an Incredible

markstepanek

Reaction score
Since my phone was up for 2 year renewal and I am the account holder I got the Droid for me (like the keyboard) and the Incredible for my son. It was buy a droid and get one free - and they said the incredible could be used as the "free" one. The incredible is coming in a few days. Thought it was a pretty good deal. So far, I really like the droid. Been busy exploring :) Had a LG voyager previously and it was good too.....but it is gone now!

Looking forward to learning more about them here

:welcome: to the Droid Forums and thanks for that little tidbit of information. I disagree that they both should be considered the same phone but hey, if Verizon wants to hand them out like that then that's really a cool deal.

We had no idea they were going to do it. Just went in expecting the two-for-one droids. Salesman said it was decided a day after the incredible came out they it could be a two-for. Made my son's day :)

We had no idea they were going to do it. Just went in expecting the two-for-one droids. Salesman said it was decided a day after the incredible came out they it could be a two-for. Made my son's day :)

Well, it makes sense from a Verizon point of view. I really don't like running two different brands (HTC and Motorola) with the Droid name but that's just me. They are going to do the same thing again when the LG Android phone hits the market, from what I understand.

ya they are are pretty lax on what you can get free. my friend bought a droid and got 2 free envy 2s

Since my phone was up for 2 year renewal and I am the account holder I got the Droid for me (like the keyboard) and the Incredible for my son. It was buy a droid and get one free - and they said the incredible could be used as the "free" one. The incredible is coming in a few days. Thought it was a pretty good deal. So far, I really like the droid. Been busy exploring :) Had a LG voyager previously and it was good too.....but it is gone now!

Looking forward to learning more about them here

Welcome, markstepanek! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Just follow the links in my signature and you’ll get some really good tips that may take the edge off the learning curve. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome:

Back