Got my replacement Rezound....

Fastbird

Reaction score
What a difference. No overheating, only loses like 5% battery an hour on standby, so much better than the one I got in November.

Now let's see if Verizon tries charging me $650 for a new phone because of the two little scratches/nicks on the chrome bezel. I'm going to raise hell if they do, one for principal, two cause I got a refurb and not a new phone.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Sounds good. Verizon shouldn't charge you anything because minor cosmetic blemishes are to be expected.

Yeah, my X2 was a bit scratched up on the top part when I returned it, no problems. If I didn't get charged theres no way you will.

That's really relieving to hear. I was fully expecting a battle royale with them over my phone.

Always take pics of ur old phone before sending it in and make sure u can identify the phone model and all sumn can happen in shipping then ur Fd

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

I had dropped my dinc and marked up the corner. I returned it under warrenty because it was buggy after the GB update and they didn't charge me either. And yes it was acting funny BEFORE I dropped it.

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2.

Back