Ha Ha Verizon

vireya

Reaction score
I have been harassed by a few phone calls from verizon telling me the contract was up and that I shud replace my Incredible.

I decided on the Iphone 5 but have been told it wont be out til Nov. Thus, I asked Verizon which droid was similar. They told me the Rezound was the same thing to the extent that Apple has sued them.

SO, having a mere $30 credit (I was told on the phone it was 50, but they have refused to honor that) I tried to get them toi sell me the phone for the 50 disc.

Then I told them that since the batt was so terrible, that they shud include the extended batt at no cost

I even threatened to go to ATT

You wont believe the response!!!

She said: "have a nice evening" and hung up

Leave them for real or they won't take you serious. If that happens to me I'll leave the next day.

If all customers are a little more strong willed these kind of companies will go out of business.

I always got my way with them so I have nothing to complain about.

Haha u go hahahahahhaahhahahahhha thats awesome. Call the manager of the nearest store and tell em off haha

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Wow. that's a bit off. The customer service rep doesn't care for your service, but an upper level manager might. I don't know how you stated your case, but I would have spoken to a manager or something. If that didn't work, then I'd go to ATT. ATT isn't bad, but I'm not sure how their policy is on equipment replacement. I just found out Sprint is really horrible with faulty equipment replacement.

I have been called twice by "Verizon" offering me a new phone, both times, after asking who the caller worked for I was told that they were XYZ company calling on behalf of Verizon, and they were authorized by Verizon to offer me blah, blah, blah.
There is the chance that whoever you were talking to, was actually a 3rd party vendor, not Verizon.
In 19 years I've never once been solicited over the phone by Verizon directly. (They may do it, just never to me)

Personally I feel that if I didn't seek you out, then I don't really need whatever it is you are calling me sell. When I need whatever it is, I'll call you.

Sent from my Illudium PU - 36 Explosive Space Modulator.

Iv never had that issue if you go to AT&T tell us how the 4g is where ever they have it hahahaha which is barley any where

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

I was personally cursing Verizon on the phone and when they told me they were busy I told them "I don't care if I say you won't hang up you will not cause I'm a customer you're staying on the phone until this issue is resolved" and they never hung up.

They won't. They fear losing their jobs.

I personally hate att more though. I'd go for a company with no contracts.

I've been on ATT, they aren't THAT much worse than Verizon. And Verizon has their fair share of dropped calls as well. Where Verizon shines at (in my opinion) is retention and customer service over the phone. I was with ATT for about 4 years before coming to verizon about 7 months ago. customer service over the phone is better on verizon AND verizon for the most part really tries to keep it's customers. I've threatened to leave a few times only to have them turn it on me in a good way. ATT on the other hand will make you pay extra for a microcell if there is a month long tower outage in your home city. And when you threaten to leave, they say OK and let you leave without paying the ETF (which was nice of them) Their 4G LTE coverage is not as wide spread as Verizon yet, but it's still in many big cities in which all of the cities I travel to have the service. ATT gets a bad rap sometimes, but they still aren't as good as verizon. But they aren't doo doo either.

I have been called twice by "Verizon" offering me a new phone, both times, after asking who the caller worked for I was told that they were XYZ company calling on behalf of Verizon, and they were authorized by Verizon to offer me blah, blah, blah.
There is the chance that whoever you were talking to, was actually a 3rd party vendor, not Verizon.
In 19 years I've never once been solicited over the phone by Verizon directly. (They may do it, just never to

Me either. I get emails reminding me I'm eligible for an upgrade but not phone calls. I'd agree it might be a 3rd party vendor.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I have been harassed by a few phone calls from verizon telling me the contract was up and that I shud replace my Incredible.

I decided on the Iphone 5 but have been told it wont be out til Nov. Thus, I asked Verizon which droid was similar. They told me the Rezound was the same thing to the extent that Apple has sued them.

SO, having a mere $30 credit (I was told on the phone it was 50, but they have refused to honor that) I tried to get them toi sell me the phone for the 50 disc.

Then I told them that since the batt was so terrible, that they shud include the extended batt at no cost

Sounds like a third party spam call ALTHOUGH sometimes local store reps will call trying to drum up business to meet their quota.
They've been getting the "I'll take my business to XYZ for so long they just ignore it. Most folks end up staying and they know it.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post

In seven years with verizon ive had maybe 3 dropped calls...almost never!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

I am sure you are not giving us all the facts here, why should they give you an free extended battery, I and everyone else payed $25 plus tax for it, what makes you think your so special, I just have a slight hunch that you got nasty with them on the phone, reason for them hanging up on you, all calls are recorded. You threatened to leave them, really, to what carrier, at&t we hardly got 4g lte, or sprint, seriously, hehe.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Last edited:
In seven years with verizon ive had maybe 3 dropped calls...almost never!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

I have about a dozen drops, mostly right after the Alltel assimilation, in 19 years

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post

went to the store. They talked me out of the rezound and into the Galaxy Nexus. Was much more than I wanted to spend, BUT they gave me the extended battery with a great discount and also gave me the internet price which I think is much lower than the instore price. Also for 50%, the screen protector and silicon case

so see on the Galnex forums

BYE bye

Back