Handcent delivery reports

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to turn off the delivery reports for outgoing messages every time i hit send i have a green check next to the message which i'm not a big fan of. I never used to have this. I figured out how to turn off incoming delivery reports but in sent message settings there is no box to check or uncheck for delivery reports

settings-notification settings- then press sent notifications. you will be given choice of disable (probably what you want), notify when sent (what you are seeing now) , and notify when message received. last one is when recipient gets it you are notified.

Just in case you didn't know. The Icon that looks like a clock, means that your message being sent is pending. The check mark means that the message has been received and notified. But I have also noticed that when I sent a friend of mine a message he/she has already received it and the delivery report still shows it pending. Not sure why but, it does that from time to time. Hope that helps.

When they get the message and it says it's pending on your phone it's because they have a carrier that's different from yours. Like for me if i send to someone not on verizon like me it will say pending

I've used handcent for almost the whole time I had my og Droid. I put it on my bionic and my delivery reports are not working right. All messages I send come back with unsuccessful. I'm requesting a carrier report. Anyone else have this problem?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Seems like there's have been a lot of handcent problems with the bionic. I'm glad I've been using GO SMS. Maybe someone should email the dev about it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

What kind of settings are you running on it? I installed it first thing on Thursday and have yet to have a single problem. The only thing I don't use is the little pop-up box when I receive a message.

It's not working for me either and I verified my settings are the same as my DInc that works fine.

Seems like there's have been a lot of handcent problems with the bionic. I'm glad I've been using GO SMS. Maybe someone should email the dev about it.

I emailed them probably a week or so ago, but haven't heard from them yet.

All good here, only issue is once in awhile ill get 2 or 3 of the same txt from someone right in a row

All good here, only issue is once in awhile ill get 2 or 3 of the same txt from someone right in a row

Are you getting carrier delivery reports through? The green checks for other verizon customers when message is received.

Back