Hd videos? You tell me

bsmith0731

Reaction score
Just took two videos with the razr. The first can be viewed at 1080p on YouTube and of course this is the rear camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsydUxvbW_s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The second can be viewed at 720 ON YouTube and this was with the front facing camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM3Z6C_DUws&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Let me know everyone's thoughts.

sent from my Droid RAZR. 1st android after almost 4 years with apple.

I never buy a object for its camera but when I used the video for the first time the other day I wasn't that thrilled. I put 1080p on and it didn't look very clear and clean

Hmmm, it doesn't look like 1080p to my eyes. Maybe because I'm viewing it on my phone. Maybe because the RAZR records 1080p at only 20 frames per second. But honestly I would expect a better quality video from a device claiming to record in 1080p.

I did notice the Sunny Delight sitting on the table. Send some my way. I love Sunny D.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Just did a little test of my own and tried the camcorder in 1080p and 720p modes. IMO the 720p mode looks better because the device is recording at a higher framerate.

Mmm maybe that's why it was set at 720 to begin with. Think that's the default lol

As far as the sunny d bruh you can have it lol yuck

The video looks pretty good..I watched it full screen on my 24 inch iMac and it seems that when the light is just right the quality is damn good....you have to always keep in mind that any video shot thru that little lens isn't going to look like a pro shot it on a real hd camera using a big pro lens...

Nice!!! I have a camera capable of HD videos but its nice to have a phone that I can pull out if necessary. Bragging rights lol

Both videos look pretty darn nice to me. I am one who never cares about the specs of a phone camera, probably because I am a real photographer myself and therefore picky about my equipment hah. It's good enough for what it is...

and..it looks like you have a very nice family...do they know you have them up on youtube..?..

Yeah I have always been kinda disappointed in the the cameras and camcorders on the Droids. Had the Droid X and the Droid Pro and neither one was impressive, but I don't take enough for it to be a deterrent for me. If I wanted great pictures I would head over to the Iphone. Those ones you shot however look pretty good to me as well, I have not been able to capture to many good ones inside with low light but outside it always better.

Thanks Sydney guess you have to be prepares to capture the moment

Back