hdmi stopped working

ozzy1234

Reaction score
Dear fellow droidians,
My hdmi worked perfect until one day my tv would not pick up a signal from myy phone. But my phone showed that hdmi was
connected and the option screen popped up to choose mirror, gallery and music. I take very good care if my stuff. I hooked it up to
tv and it did the same thing...no signal. The only thing i haven't
tried was a new cord but my cord is new. Any ideas? Ive rebooted and have taken the battery out. This is why i purchased the bionic.
I'm somewhat disappointed. What next? Thanks

I had the same problem and it turned out to be connector on the tv end of the cable... I could slowly wiggle it around and catch the signal... try friends for troubleshooting... in other words bring your cable with you and try somebody elses tv... same problem? It's your cable... works fine? It's the connector port on your tv... radio shack has contact cleaner spray.. shoot a little shot on the tv connector port and plug the cable in and out about a dozen times (not while phone is connected)

Suggestion from a salesman: if you use HDMI port on your tv... leave the cable alone... leave it plugged in... don't keep yankin it in and out everytime you wanna do something.. they SUCK.. it is the number one complaint we get on flatscreens in our store

Back