Hello from a noob! new droid user (love it!)

mau134

Reaction score
Hello Forum!

I just registered and I am reading through the vast wealth of information contained here. I am soooo interested in rooting my phone mainly to get rid of Verizon's bloatware and I'm sure a bunch of other beneficial things (like being able to do a screen shot at the very least) I am just so lost. I have no idea where to begin. This is how I found this wonderful forum and hopefully I will locate information on how to accomplish this soon. And guidance is always appreciated. Also. Looking to get more than 6 hours out of this thunderbolt. Is this about average? I feel like I am on a corded phone- always have to plug in. Can't make it through a workday and I work outdoors so I'm frustrated. I come from having a long life but boring bb prior to this wonderful device I'm holding here in front of me. Again. All suggestions appreciated. Thanks!

welcome to the forum. glad u joined us. battery life is biggest issue but there many things u can do to improve it. im sending u a link to the TB Forum where u can get the updated link to root. however I strongly urge a thorough reading before trying and always have a backup. any questions, we are here to assist u

http://www.thunderboltforums.com/

u can also check our sister site Android.net or XDA Developers forum also

sent from the Hawaiian D2G

Back