Hello - What a Great Forum for a Newbee!

cfcdroidnewbee

Reaction score
Hello - I dumped my Blackberry touch and now have a Droid A855. I know it's an older model but I absolutely love it - so much better than my previous touch. I have searched this forum several times to get answers to questions - yup I do have the manual, but I'm not really a read it to cover to cover person. Much prefer to surf for the answer - and all roads led here.

I am happy to be part of a great group.

Christine
New Jersey

Hi Christine
Welcome to the World of Droid forums. I hope you have the time to read many interesting posts. There many questions and answers from this forums. We are all can learn from it. If you have question just ask. Good luck and do enjoy your new Droid. I have my favor app want to let you know. Juice Defender on daily average it save my battery over 30%. If you download youtube video. You can use Moai Flash player to watch video. It very friendly and convevience to use.
1-Juice Defender (free)
2-Moai Flash player (free)

Hello - What a Great Forum for a Newbee! » Reply to Thread

Thanks for the great tips, I was just about to search the Marketplace for something that would let me know what is sucking up battery life.

U will find all ur answers here! Back in december I didn't even know what rooting was, now im rooted, running apex 1.4 and loving it, im overclock and in the process of installing a new boot animation! I would be lost without this forum.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Back