Hello!

GhostRider69

Reaction score
Hello, I just got my Motorola Droid today and found these forums after having some trouble learning my new phone. Hope to learn alot.

Hello, I just got my Motorola Droid today and found these forums after having some trouble learning my new phone. Hope to learn alot.

Welcome, GhostRider! Glad you found us! This place is full of friendly folks and great information. So just look around and make yourself at home! You'll be amazed how much you can learn by reading the threads here on the forum! If you get stuck, just post a question in the appropriate area and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!

Full Motorola Droid User Guide

And try this thread for answers on the basics (stick with the non-root solutions).

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/hacking-solutions/30276-droidforums-solutions-thread.html

:welcome:

Hello there droidforums ^^;

hehe, even though its 1:46pm here in washington, I decided to create an account and say hello! Hopefully if my friends credit goes through, me and him will both be getting droid X's for penny each :) and no activation fee's (yay!) so I am crossing my fingers (he has 600+ credit score, bought a 1600 dollar tv and 1000 dollar speaker system via QVC) and hopefully we will get approved.

Well, hope to see you all on the forums soon! Don't mind my nooby questions here in the future ^_-

:welcome: to the Forum - hopefully you can get those X's for 2 cents :)

Woot I just wanted to say that I got approved "Carrier status: Approved" I had to call amazon though because apparently Verizon didn't know what to do with our address, and they have a finicky system.

Hi, I'm new to the forum, and a first time droid user. I just ditched my blackberry, and got a Droid X. I have been trying to figure out how to assign a ringtone to a contact from within the contact list. Does anyone know if this is possible?
Thank You,
Ron

welcome to the forum! after u pick ur contact, press ur menu button to edit, scroll all the way down till u see something that says additional info, press that little arrow, scroll down till u see ringtone....poof magic
LOL JK ... give it a try

Swyped with an Aloha from Hawaii

Back