Help!!

WVdroidx40

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have a good link you wouldnt care to post on downloading the deodex on droid x without wiping again.

Does anyone happen to have a good link you wouldnt care to post on downloading the deodex on droid x without wiping again.

I assume you are talking about gingerbread? If you are on gb rooted, you can download the deodexed version from the tbh app or mirrors on p3's post on mydroidworld. It can be flashed over gb rooted without wiping. First boot will take a while, be patient.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

How do you flash the file over another? Im a fresh noob. lol just rooted last night

So you're not on gingerbread then? If you're on froyo, then I'm not sure where to find a deodexed stock rom. I went straight to custom roms.

no i have GB, i finally figured it out though. had to get on my app installer and go in my TBH file. thanks for the help!

How can you tell if the deodex was installed?

How can you tell if the deodex was installed?

I guess you could look for .odex files to make sure they're gone but I don't even know where they would be lol. I just trust tbh that when I flash something they release and no errors pop up then it worked :)

Back