Hey all!!!

Aothachos

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just picked up my new droid after work yesterday. I first signed a contract for a family plan for my girlfriend and myself we both got the Moto Devour. Played with it for a couple hours, i didn't like it at all, she liked it a little bit, but I still went back and switched it for the droid, she did as well.

Brand new to this kind of phone, last phone I had was a blackberry and before that was a LG Dare, and before that I was in sprint with the bulky flip phones that had chirp.

This is a whole new world and I can't keep my eyes or hands off my phone theres so much to do. I have a friend of mines today installing a super nintendo emulator with 14000 games on my droid, and I'm pretty sure theres tons of more stuff I will be able to do with this phone. Love it!:byeBB:

I think you and your g/f made a good choice. This is so much more advanced than your Dare or Blackberry. I've had mine since November and still can't put it down. Also, welcome to DF, hope you make yourself at home here.

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. I've never used the Devour but I'm quite familiar with the Droid. You made a wise decision to get your girlfriend one to because as you will find out the family that Droids together, stays together.

Expect to be spending all your free time with your new Droid, and maybe even some time that isn't so free. :) If you need assistance we have a great FAQ's section and also the stickies at the top of each thread are very helpful. If you can't find what you are looking for please do ask. We are all here to help each other and we have a great, friendly group of knowledgeable people to help.

Welcome to your newest addiction, Aothachos! Enjoy!

Welcome to your newest addiction, Aothachos! Enjoy!

already am at work here :icon_ banana:

every other co-worker has one too lol i just handed it to one of our co-workers and he put the NES emulator on there with 4,000+ roms, i was so happy :icon_ banned:

Back