Home++ Beta

Ok, what keywords are you guys using to find Home ++? I see a long list of apps and skins but not the actual Home? Who is the developer?

Ok, what keywords are you guys using to find Home ++? I see a long list of apps and skins but not the actual Home? Who is the developer?

type in home++ beta, no spaces between home and ++

I did that but it didn't work, but thanks anyway. I managed to find the developers name. And now I see it. Thank you guys for quickly responding :icon_ banana:

anyone having trouble with the music Widget? On my default It works fine but on Home++ it wont change the play sign to pause and when I change the Song it still displays the song i started with

Only bug I did see is if you shut off your phone, the wallpaper will start to scroll again even though the check mark is off. Just check and uncheck and you're good to go again. If you don't shut the phone off, you're good to go.

bug was fixed in latest version. YAY! that was my only complaint. love this app. :)

I was using open home but had to many force closings. Have had only one on home++. Dumping open home.

Home++...no space between Home and ++.

I did that but it didn't work, but thanks anyway. I managed to find the developers name. And now I see it. Thank you guys for quickly responding :icon_ banana:

^^
What they said

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND!!

Home++ beta v0.8.0.7.4 Application for Android | Lifestyle

anyone having trouble with the music Widget? On my default It works fine but on Home++ it wont change the play sign to pause and when I change the Song it still displays the song i started with

mine's working fine. trying removing the widget and then re-adding it.

Yea I tried that and that didn't work but turning it off and back on worked. thanks

Yea I tried that and that didn't work but turning it off and back on worked. thanks

hey... as long as it's working!

Back