Home++ Notification Bar

tha]-[acksaw

Reaction score
I'm just getting into using Home++. It seems to run much faster then the standard Android Home, plus it has all the nice features.

I kinda miss the notifications bar at the top though. Not the battery and time per say, but rather just the little icons that let you know whats up, whats going on, and what messages you might need to respond to.

Is there any way to get a notification bar at the top of the Home++?

If not, what is everyone using as a work around?

Thanks so much for any help!!

There is a notification icon in the power strip. Longpress on it.

When you first install Home++, isn't there a page that comes up and explains all this?

Tap the exclamation point to bring up notifications. Long press it to make it appear or disappear.

Thanks to you both. I got the Notification Icon figured out, so I know how to access the drop down screen.

I was more looking for a status bar that I could look at, at a single glance, and see if I had anything pending. The icon at the bottom does nothing to indicate pending notifications. I have to click it to bring up the list instead to looking at a bar at the top with icons that go with a pending notification.

Any help with this? Thanks so much!

tha]-[acksaw;130335 said:
Thanks to you both. I got the Notification Icon figured out, so I know how to access the drop down screen.

I was more looking for a status bar that I could look at, at a single glance, and see if I had anything pending. The icon at the bottom does nothing to indicate pending notifications. I have to click it to bring up the list instead to looking at a bar at the top with icons that go with a pending notification.

It's one of the things that the developer is working on, figuring out how to do it has been a little tricky for him though.

Long pressing the exclamation point will re-enable the notification bar at the top.

If you're looking for the exclamation point to give you a hint, then you're out of luck.

just watch your lock screen...the status bar shows up until you unlock the phone. thats how i check if theres any notifications...

i doubt it, search for "Home++" with no space or "Intuitit"

Long pressing the exclamation point will re-enable the notification bar at the top.

If you're looking for the exclamation point to give you a hint, then you're out of luck.

YES! Thanks so much. Thats just what I was looking for.

I recently had to reset and couldn't figure out how to get my status bar back either. Thanks guys.

Back