Home Shortcut

PARick

Reaction score
Is there an app where in my notification bar I can press it and it takes me to my home screen. Just like the home button? Long Story.

You know someone's going to ask.:) Why in the world would you need an app to do that?

Is there an app where in my notification bar I can press it and it takes me to my home screen. Just like the home button? Long Story.

I'm sorry, but I've got to say it: You know there's a button at the other end of the phone that does that - Right?

Ok, I feel better. The answer to your question may the app Bar Control. It seems you can put app icons and other types of controls in the notification bar.

Good luck.

You know someone's going to ask.:) Why in the world would you need an app to do that?

Ok Hook....only for you:) I've been plaing with some different ROMs and for some reason the Home button on the phone won't work. When press it it gives the feedback like it should, but will not go back home. I have to hit the back button a bazillion times. So, until I can get it figured out..... (And yes, I have done resets and wiped all data, etc.....)

Ok Hook....only for you:) I've been plaing with some different ROMs and for some reason the Home button on the phone won't work. When press it it gives the feedback like it should, but will not go back home. I have to hit the back button a bazillion times. So, until I can get it figured out..... (And yes, I have done resets and wiped all data, etc.....)

All the Gingerbread roms are doing this on some phones. They will be fixed soon?? Hope so.

All the Gingerbread roms are doing this on some phones. They will be fixed soon?? Hope so.

Thanks. I certainly hope so!

Back