Hotspot connectivity help

shathis

Reaction score
I stay in a fifth wheel so this my only option for internet. My signal strenth from wireless card is at 100%. When I use hotspot to connect my pc it randomly drops internet connection, just on the pc phone still works tho. This can happen from anywhere in between two minutes and two hours. I have to disconnect and then reconnect to the hotspot and it works again. I have also tried tehtering it to my pc. That works very well and dosn't drop me. Problem with that tho is my battery dosnt last very long, couple hours maybe. Thats using the usb cable that came with it and a usb 3.0 port. Motherboard came with some software to fast charge a Iphone but i didn't install it since it said Iphone. So is there anything I could do to either fix the dropping problems wireesly or be able to thether it and have my battery charge also? Any help would be appreciated thanks.

What tethering app/hotspot are you using? Have you tried Free Wifi Tether?

Using the hotspot thru verizon, the one they charge for. I do have some app, not sure of the name but all it does is give me a shortcut to tethering/hotspot, so i don't have to go into setting to turn on thethering. I have never tried any of the free hotspot apps and if they arn't available thru the market wouldn't know how to install em.

Back