how can i get rid of the "session time out, login again" notification on facebook

needassistance

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung galaxy s3
i cant log out because i dont know my password, and i dont have access to that email anymore.
the notification pops up in the app and immobilizes the screen, it wont let me click on anything else.
PLEASE HELP ME :(

i cant log out because i dont know my password, and i dont have access to that email anymore.
the notification pops up in the app and immobilizes the screen, it wont let me click on anything else.
PLEASE HELP ME :(
It asks for your password to logout? That's weird.

Anyways, I'm assuming you tried the obvious (home and back button). Try just restarting the phone via the power button. If you can, get into settings and clear cache and data for Facebook or just uninstall it altogether. Also, make sure to sign out in settings as well under Accounts if it shows up (some devices just lead you to Facebook settings).

Last edited:
i cant log out, is what im saying, because i wont be able to log back in.. i just want a way to make this message stop popping up. its there every time i open the app, even if i restart it, and it makes my facebook absolutely usuless

i cant log out, is what im saying, because i wont be able to log back in.. i just want a way to make this message stop popping up. its there every time i open the app, even if i restart it, and it makes my facebook absolutely usuless

If you don't know you're password it's constantly checking to see if it's correct and it might be what's causing the message. Get with Facebook for password retrieval cause there's nothing system level that would prevent that message from displaying. I'm not 100% on this but I think FB does a check every so often to reenter your password.

Try clearing the cache of the Facebook app and it may help. However, in the long term you will need that password reset or it may do this to you again.

Back