How tailor number of pulses/vibration when on silent?

rpo

Reaction score
folks,

I keep my phone on silent at all times, so rely on vibration only for calls, notifications, etc. Is there a way to tailor the number of pulses for different kinds of notifications? Currently, I get a BUZZ-BUZZ (2 pulse) for everything. new voicemails, new texts, calendar alerts, etc. I'd like to adjust that to 2 pulses for texts, 1 for voicemails, etc.

Do you know of any apps that allow adjustments to vibe notifications (ie, count, frequency)? I'm on a stock D4 running 2.3.6, but happy to root if necessary.

thanks!

MorseCall

Hey, you can try this application, it is really small, fast, and easy.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bfc.morsecall

folks,

I keep my phone on silent at all times, so rely on vibration only for calls, notifications, etc. Is there a way to tailor the number of pulses for different kinds of notifications? Currently, I get a BUZZ-BUZZ (2 pulse) for everything. new voicemails, new texts, calendar alerts, etc. I'd like to adjust that to 2 pulses for texts, 1 for voicemails, etc.

Do you know of any apps that allow adjustments to vibe notifications (ie, count, frequency)? I'm on a stock D4 running 2.3.6, but happy to root if necessary.

thanks!

Back