How to use multimedia station to sync images and videos

KCav

Reaction score
What if I put the DROID in the multimedia station and plugged the multimedia station into the PC could the contents of Gallery on the DROID be syncronized with the PC?

KC

No, in fact it would be better to remove the multimedia dock for this. All it will do is keep the screen active and slow down (or even reverse) charging.

Just plug your phone into the cable which goes to your PC. Then mount the card. It won't sync the contents; you'll have to do that yourself.

The multimedia dock wouldn't do that either.

What if I put the DROID in the multimedia station and plugged the multimedia station into the PC could the contents of Gallery on the DROID be syncronized with the PC?
If you had an app/solution to sync, yes. The dock doesn't do anything regarding sync on its own. It just provides a pass-through connection if you connect it to your PC. As stated above, USB charging is very slow (500mA compared to the stock wall charger's 850mA).

OK aaf709 I wont use the docking station when I transfer files.

Thanks for the info.

KC

Thank you takeshi. Now I understand that charigng the DROID is considerablely faster using the docking station.

KC

Back