I officially hate my phone (I want GB back)

gixxer340

Reaction score
I upgraded to ICS about a month ago and it has been nothing but a suckfest ever since. I started with .10 installed twice, factory reset. The results; terrible wireless (was great before), terrible battery life (probably half of what it was before), email not updating correctly, laggy Internet browsing, dropping 4G/3G. Overall, a horrible experience. So then I thought maybe if I put the .12 image on it would help at least one of my issues... Nope, everything still the same. I am sick of this thing. I was so happy with it when I first got it. It was a great upgrade from my DINC, faster, better radios in every way, just overall better. Now I am thinking of reactivating the DINC because it is better than the resound is now.

I want to try to go back to what it was before. Does anyone know if going back to GB is at all possible?

Thanks for any help
Jeff

I upgraded to ICS about a month ago and it has been nothing but a suckfest ever since. I started with .10 installed twice, factory reset. The results; terrible wireless (was great before), terrible battery life (probably half of what it was before), email not updating correctly, laggy Internet browsing, dropping 4G/3G. Overall, a horrible experience. So then I thought maybe if I put the .12 image on it would help at least one of my issues... Nope, everything still the same. I am sick of this thing. I was so happy with it when I first got it. It was a great upgrade from my DINC, faster, better radios in every way, just overall better. Now I am thinking of reactivating the DINC because it is better than the resound is now.

I want to try to go back to what it was before. Does anyone know if going back to GB is at all possible?

Thanks for any help
Jeff
Before you do that, I would flash the 4.3.605.2 RUU available on Android Police, it has been stated by several users that the specific issues you are talking about are considerably improved.

Otherwise in order to go backwards in software you need to S-OFF your device and it is possible, but I am not familiar with the procedures.

Back