I receive no network when in LTE/CDMA mode

LTE4ME

Reaction score
This began when I agreed to the operating system update to Gingerbread 4.0 ... Any thoughts or ideas would be very much appreciatdc

Have you tried a battery/sim card pull? Are there any messages popping up about the Sim Card?

There are no messages popping up about the sim card. I tried the *228 to possibly update my signal strength or whatever.. that is when I get a message about the sim card but just saying that the sim card has already updated my phone. I have no tried the battery or sim card pull. I will try that. Thanks for input!

This began when I agreed to the operating system update to Gingerbread 4.0 ... Any thoughts or ideas would be very much appreciatdc

Well, if all your troubles started when you updated to Gingerbread, then why not downgrade back to Froyo?

I think you will need s-off.

Another thought, since we've been using Gingerbread for so long and it is stable, try

in settings ask for a factory reset
power off phone
remove battery
reinstall battery
boot phone

You will lose your settings and need to reinstall all your apps.

Another thought is to find the ruu file for the old version of gingerbread you are using and install the ruu. this will reinstall everything and also put you back Ho factory default state.

Last edited:
There are no messages popping up about the sim card. I tried the *228 to possibly update my signal strength or whatever.. that is when I get a message about the sim card but just saying that the sim card has already updated my phone. I have no tried the battery or sim card pull. I will try that. Thanks for input!

You shouldn't do *228 on an LTE phone. It can damage the Sim card. Before doing the *228 did you have a working connection?

If the battery pull doesn't work you could try factory resting it. If that doesn't work call up verizon.

Pull the battery, with the back off reboot the phone, power down the phone like normal, replace the battery back, reboot the phone.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

Amen, never do a #228, it will damage ur card..

Willt365

Thanks everybody for the thoughts and ideas on the subject. I actually just removed the battery and sim card from the phone then put them back in.. that worked finally got some 4G whenever I turned the phone back on so all is good!

Back