ICS in your tea?

I thought the file size of the leaked versions were over 600mb. Wonder why this file size is smaller. Hmm.

I thought the file size of the leaked versions were over 600mb. Wonder why this file size is smaller. Hmm.

My guess would be its a more optimized or cleaned up build, especially if it is the release one, but that's just a guess.

My guess is they compressed it? I doubt we will see it very soon. My guess is mid August is when we will start to have pop up on a few rezounds. Vzw hasn't finished the razr ota so why give us ours. No faith in vzw over here in case you couldn't tell :p

Sent from the most underrated phone......the HTC Rezound

Brightonbrad said:
My guess is they compressed it? I doubt we will see it very soon. My guess is mid August is when we will start to have pop up on a few rezounds. Vzw hasn't finished the razr ota so why give us ours. No faith in vzw over here in case you couldn't tell :p

I agree with ya on the release date,last time I checked they were 75% complete with the razrs

I agree with ya on the release date,last time I checked they were 75% complete with the razrs

They will never reach 100% since a lot don't want to update and aren't so its gonna be a while for them to even get to 90%. I hope I am wrong (i really hope so) in my estimate but i figure we will end up getting it as a 1st (rezound) birthday gift.

Back