Increasing Volume

NZRocketman

Reaction score
Is there any way to increase the volume on the speakers. mine is up on high level and still find it hard to hear a song while im driving. My car doesnt have AUX. is there an external attachment which runs on USB which will be better than the standard speakers on full.

The speaker on the RAZR is relatively small compared to that of earlier generation phones, and unfortunately as a result it may not be as loud. I am aware of various Volume based apps on the Market and any one or other might be able to give you an increased speaker output, however it may also result in a "crackling" sound with the audio and could potentially risk damaging the speaker element by overdriving it. I might suggest you either use a Bluetooth headset with A2DP capability while in the car as I do. This gives you the media output to the headset so you can hear not only phone calls, but also Navigation through the earpiece.

I use a Jawbone Icon Rogue, however there are any number of other A2DP headsets that will provide the same functionality.

There are plenty of fm modulators out there that plugs into phone and when you tune radio to preset frequency on radio it plays through car stereo. Best buy or walmart for about $50....charges phone too...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

If your radio supports bluetooth you can do that without aux... or If you are still having an old-skool tape deck there are still few stores carry out tape to audio jack converter.

If your radio supports bluetooth you can do that without aux... or If you are still having an old-skool tape deck there are still few stores carry out tape to audio jack converter.

In order for the bluetooth link up to work the car radio doesn't only have to support bluetooth, it also has to support A2DP.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Yep... but the sad thing is my Deck don't turn on its sub with bluetooth connection :frown:

Yep... but the sad thing is my Deck don't turn on its sub with bluetooth connection :frown:

Interesting. My Kenwood does that too. Music sounds good but no bumpity bump bump..

From the MAXX

Back