Incredible 2 or droid 3?

mbd4524

Reaction score
I am leaving my droid pro and looking for something new.
As I travel a lot, I need a global (sim capable) phone. From what I see my best options are the incredible 2 and the droid 3.
Is there something better I am missing? Between the two, which is the better phone?

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

Those were my final choices before I decided on the Inc2. I would have liked the Droid 3 physical keyboard, as I got used to the one on my Droid. I started to like the virtual keyboard more that I had thought, although I still prefer the physical one by a little. I played with both several times at the local Verizon corporate store and finally decided on the Inc2 just over a month ago. One of the reasons that I chose the Inc2 was the price. It was free at BB and the Droid 3 was $199 I think at Verizon. Of course, it is now only $49 at Verizon. Since I don't want to root, I compared the skins and started to like some of the features of Sense. I don't play games or anything that needs the power, so dual core vs. single didn't matter for me. If you can use the extra power of dual core then pick the Droid 3, especially since the price drop. I would still pick the Inc3 over the Droid 3, but that is just for my use.

Really depends on the physical keyboard.
Also the D3 has a dual core processor, while the Inc2 does not. This may make it a little more "future proof."

Sent from the best 3G phone on Verizon.

Back