intro..... of me!

soundwave424

Reaction score
hello fellow patrons of droid followers,
just wanted to say hello! its great to see a site like this with so much info and great people to chat with.
I'm a Motorola Droid user, 2.1 update1 ESE81 using a custom rom from Cyanogen. Used RSD Lite to root my phone thru a SPRecovery. Learning everything very slowly. So if you have suggestions or comments on my phone please ask.

Catch you around,

Soundwave424

hello fellow patrons of droid followers,
just wanted to say hello! its great to see a site like this with so much info and great people to chat with.
I'm a Motorola Droid user, 2.1 update1 ESE81 using a custom rom from Cyanogen. Used RSD Lite to root my phone thru a SPRecovery. Learning everything very slowly. So if you have suggestions or comments on my phone please ask.

Catch you around,

Soundwave424

Welcome to your newest obsession, soundwave424! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! Just remember if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask! Hope you enjoy your time here!
:welcome:

Man, I just can't get a welcome in before AnneDroid gets in there :blink::biggrin:

Welcome to the site. I don't think I've seen many newbies with rooted phones :D

thank you thank you..... so kind..... i'm liking by the sec! :icon_ banana:

thanks jim for the newbie and rooted phone comment. in just starting so i'm trying to read a lot because the way my phone is rooted and a lot of trial n error. :biggrin:

Back