Is it just me?

Teezy

Reaction score
After multiple download attempts, I finally got JRummy's Cyan ROM to download and install... BUT, it lagged heavily... is it just me, or has anyone else encountered serious performance lacks while using this ROM? I uninstalled it because it was so so, but I would totally reinstall it...

you have to give it anywhere from 5-30 minutes to sync all your data/apps.......

Once thats done it will run smoothly...

Give it some time

After multiple download attempts, I finally got JRummy's Cyan ROM to download and install... BUT, it lagged heavily... is it just me, or has anyone else encountered serious performance lacks while using this ROM? I uninstalled it because it was so so, but I would totally reinstall it...

is this your first froyo ROM?? It is slow until everything syncs. All 2.2 ROMS start this way... then once you get overclocked, and all synced up, speeds are fantastic. I love Jrummy's work. I'm overclocked to 800 and this flies using LauncherPRO.

(the stock launchers being used on the 2.2 ROMS DO cause some lag, but thats not the ROM itself)

is this your first froyo ROM?? It is slow until everything syncs. All 2.2 ROMS start this way... then once you get overclocked, and all synced up, speeds are fantastic. I love Jrummy's work. I'm overclocked to 800 and this flies using LauncherPRO.

(the stock launchers being used on the 2.2 ROMS DO cause some lag, but thats not the ROM itself)

Same setup I'm running and totally agree. Also after you let it sit and get all synced up it is good to do a reboot also and then you should be good t ogo with it.

Same setup I'm running and totally agree. Also after you let it sit and get all synced up it is good to do a reboot also and then you should be good t ogo with it.

So it IS just me. xD
But yeah, that's so true... well, its not my first FroYo ROM, I've used Team Chaos' ROM first, before anything... and then I went back to stock, then I tried out JRummy's Cyan ROM and it lagged horribly. I even overclocked to 1.25gHz (CPU on performance) and it still lagged. Since you both mentioned that it takes a little while to sync everything, I suppose that I'll reinstall JRummy's Cyan ROM and let it sit overnight, and if it still lags a bit in the morning, I'm uninstalling it. Lol. Thanks a million.9 for the heads up! :]

Back