Issues sending video?

Mr. Q

Reaction score
So...my gf and i made this video of us using my phone as the...jk haha.

I recorded my friend's golf swing and he wanted me to send it to him. apparently, this 8 second clip is "Too Large" to attach on gmail, and i can't text it to him because, again, it is too large of a file.

Help me guys, my friend has an iphone and he sent me the video of my swing and he's been talking all kinds of sh!t about my phone. this is ridiculous though, i could email and send videos with my old alias 1 phone. i'm not an idiot, but maybe this time i am because i cannot figure out how to send this video clip. anyone have the same issues?

thanks in advance.

-Q

I had the same problem and had to go change my settings, I had to change to low resolution to send MMS> It works now with no problem. Hope this helps!!!
Before recording a video to be sent over MMS, please make sure the length and video quality limitations are met.
The video quality setting should be set to its lowest and no longer than 30 seconds.
Adjusting Video Quality
  1. Place the phone into Video Mode
  2. Tap Menu
  3. Tap Video Quality
  4. Change the setting to low for MMS

Setting Video Quality

1. Place the phone into Video Mode
  2. Tap Menu
  3. Tap Video Duration
  4. Change the setting to 30 seconds for MMS

thanks bro....but that's not what i wanted to see. what is the point of being able to record at 720p if i can't share that incredible resolution with anyone?

Great app called qik. Lets you upload videos to your own personal account and send a text, email, facebook post, etc, of a link to your video. Perfect for sharing hd video and the account is free. Just make sure you upload the video before you try "sending"the link to someone.

How that helps :)
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Android SendIT

I searched the market for "Email Video" and the 2nd on was Android SendIt ... it lets you send any video to anyones email address

worked perfectly for me

Back