I've discovered the real problem with the x2..."the Beta culture."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it the person attacking the OP'er here is one of those that goes through the forum looking for newbs to post in the wrong section so he can complain.....but hey, at least it keeps him busy.

Sent from my Nexus Prime using Tapatalk

nline, your attack is unwarranted and frankly makes no sense. As K1ng said, he was merely bringing light to the bigger issue. These products are incomplete and we are paying big money to test them. I do appreciate the open nature of the platform, but basic functionality should be expected. Harry McCracken is an excellent tech writer and has nailed the issue in the industry. Good read.

As I said the article doesn't mention the DX2 and I am not having problems. I suspect that most DX2 users are not having problems. So I resent the use of an unrelated article to Troll about the DX2. I'm sorry that you are having a bad experience with the phone but calling it somekind of untested Edsel phone is unjustified. THAT is my complaint and it is as valid as yours.

For what it's worth my DX2 sucks balls too....wish I never got it.

Ok ladies. This thread has done nothing but start an argument. So with that it shall be closed.

end of line...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back