Just got nexus today via bionic!!!

indymale26

Reaction score
I'm new nexus user and soo far love the new phone,gotta admitted pics is diff and tricky to use and figure out,but like it now, only thing don't like is no SD card slot, and have to have HDMI adapter to hook up to TV and use mirror mode or media dock, any kewl news hit me up and thank u

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

congrats, indeed - I came from the Bionic as well, and you're right, the camera is different, and takes some getting used to. But I've never looked back since switching!

I'm new nexus user and soo far love the new phone,gotta admitted pics is diff and tricky to use and figure out,but like it now, only thing don't like is no SD card slot, and have to have HDMI adapter to hook up to TV and use mirror mode or media dock, any kewl news hit me up and thank u

Holy run-on sentence, Batman!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

same here I traded my Bionic and 20 blurays for a brand new Nexus and love it!: I can deal with the no SD card and HDMI ports

I took some pictures last night and most of them came out very good. What's very interesting is how it chooses multiple focus points depending on where you are pointing it.

I'm impressed by camera

Back