Just installed GoLauncher

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Love it, much better than that hog HTC carousel nonsense, very smooth with ICS.

Sent from my HTC Rezound with ICS using Droid Forums

Last edited:
Love go launcher on gingerbread. It adds so much customization. With so many themes to choose from, its like getting a new phone every couple months

Go Launcher was good on GB but on ICS it's fantastic. So smooth and fluid. That's all I use. Much better then Sense. Even Sense 4.0 doesn't compare to GL.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

Hmmm, I had it with my Razr and it was twitchy, but I also had a defective phone. It worked well on my OG, X, and Rhyme, so maybe I'll give it another shot. I do like Sense, but certain things bug me.

PhDCow said:
Hmmm, I had it with my Razr and it was twitchy, but I also had a defective phone. It worked well on my OG, X, and Rhyme, so maybe I'll give it another shot. I do like Sense, but certain things bug me.

Sometimes it's not Go Launcher causing the problems. Sometimes it's the theme that is the problem. I've had some poorly written themes that caused glitches but GL itself was fine.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

Go Launcher is a major memory hog. I prefer Apex

I never made the connection between the theme and problems before! I'll have to read more closely through the reviews. Thanks!

How do you use Apex, looks complicated "and where are it's widgets", nothing like GO Launcher.

I just got rid of Go Launcher and replaced it with the Nemus Launcher. It's a much better launcher, faster and smoother. Go Launcher is a major memory hog with way too much bloat.

Back