Just ordered a Droid 4, should I flash the leak?

droidian1441

Reaction score
I just ordered a Droid 4 and it should be here on Wednesday.

I am happy I got it and now that I have one coming i have to ask, should I flash the ICS leak?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I just ordered a Droid 4 and it should be here on Wednesday.

I am happy I got it and now that I have one coming i have to ask, should I flash the ICS leak?

Depends on your appetite for risk. From most reports the leak runs great, and based on the fact that it was possible to go from the earlier .200 ICS leak to the .206 leak it's probable that you will be able to use the same methoud once the official update comes out. But, that's not guaranteed. Personally I'm riding it on Eclipse. :D

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Depends on your appetite for risk. From most reports the leak runs great, and based on the fact that it was possible to go from the earlier .200 ICS leak to the .206 leak it's probable that you will be able to use the same methoud once the official update comes out. But, that's not guaranteed. Personally I'm riding it on Eclipse. :D

Ill most likely flash it lol. Thanks for your response.

I have been on the leak for about a week now and other than a few minor things like more bloat, notification sounds seems to be iffy as well as it showing up in the notification bar. Those are really minor compared to some of the improvements.
If this would be the only version of stock ics i would get than i am fine with it. Come to think of it, this is the longest I have been pure stock since my d2g days. damn......I can't wait to flash a pure ics rom.

Sent from my DROID4

not getting notifications in the bar and not hearing the sound would annoy me because i text all day, i would have to double check my texts to make sure i didnt miss anything ya know?? i guess ill wait on that note

Been running 6.16.206 for a few weeks and it's great. I don't have any issues with text notifications but my WiFi Tether won't work and status bar icons are small and darkened.

I won't flash it right now. I got it today and stock .219 is pretty zippy. Ill stick with this for now. thanks for all of your responses!

--Sam

Ok I couldnt help myself. I flashed the 206 leak and I love it!!

Back