Just Ordered My droid!

drmcstford

Reaction score
I have been waiting weeks to order my droid (Wasn't eligible till today), now I just need to wait for it to come :) . I looked at a lot of forums and this site is the best!

Nice! I just got my Droid about a week ago and I love it! I hope you enjoy! I definatly suggest getting Astrid if you need any sort of TO DO list app. Comes in handy sometimes haha.

Sweet !! Did you have to take it to a Verizon store to have it activated? My friend said something about that, I taught you could just activate it online. How long did it take for you to receive it after you ordered? haha sorry for all the questions.

Mine took two days :) I activated mine at home....with just the phone.

Congrats!!!

:welcome: To the forum. I'm sure you're going to love your Droid as much as we do. Don't forget to check out the FAQ section while you're waiting for your delivery.:)

Yah yahoo for you!

I've had my Droid for a couple of weeks, it still amazes me in it's coolness

Monty

I just got my tracking number for my droid It gets here tommorrow !!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

I just got my tracking number for my droid It gets here tommorrow !!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Let the stalking of the delivery man begin....

Let the stalking of the delivery man begin....
Oh its started haha :icon_ banana:I am glued to the window right now that FedEx guy better hurry the inner demon is coming out :icon_ devil:

Its is here!!!!!!! Activated and is good to go, wow I am in love . :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Back