Just ordered this Dock

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low pricesooks good, it's $10.99, and also looks like you can use it with a case on!

Will let you know when I get it in a month.

looks like what i have been waiting for.
2 things bother me though.. the extended ship time and the pic of the phone and dock..its not even a GNex in the pic. :blink:
please share your experience when you get it.

Yes the ship time is long, I could have paid for faster but I really don't care enough to pay the money.

As far as the phone not being the Galaxy Nexus it doesn't matter because it's a micro usb port and it's a big space so the case will fit. Shouldn't be a problem.

If it's an issue then I've only wasted $10.99.

looks like what i have been waiting for.
2 things bother me though.. the extended ship time and the pic of the phone and dock..its not even a GNex in the pic. :blink:
please share your experience when you get it.

I ordered two of these Seidio docks: Amazon.com: Seidio Innodock Jr. Desktop Cradle for Google Nexus One and S - Cradle - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories These are the same as the Seidio dock listed for the Galaxy Nexus. Same part # just a couple bucks cheaper.

I expect to receive them tomorrow Tuesday March 6th... I hope they work well. Should work with a case on as well depending the size of the case. Girlfriend has one of those soft rubber cases from Verizon.

Here is a video review of the Seidio Innodock Jr. and Galaxy Nexus... [video=youtube;dVpS03vaHu0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVpS03vaHu0[/video]

$23.30 each

:)

Last edited:
Back