Kangerade V6.0.11??

tony1208

Reaction score
why isn't this a sticky???
isn't this the latest ?
v5.0.8 is all i see

Its just a teat rom right now not official yet. I saw on twitter that he is working on porting the themes over to the new rom so it should be up soon maybe today maybe tomorrow its sweet though. Plus the allinone script that he wrote is bomb works great. Except for the fonts. Hopefully he has that fixed by release.

hows the battery life on it for those who have been using it ?? i never tried this rom b4...koush and petes is all i have been using

I wish battery life was a tad better because this is such a good ROM. I use BB with Nextheme right now and am at 30 hours since last charge with moderate use.

I wish battery life was a tad better because this is such a good ROM. I use BB with Nextheme right now and am at 30 hours since last charge with moderate use.

dam 30 hrs haha im lucky to get at least 8

30 hours??? I am lucky if I get 10-12 with NO or limited usage! How is that possible?

Check your apps make sure nothing is draining your battery and try turning your screen down. Also if you use set CPU turn it down to minimum when screen is off.

^screenshot or it didn't happen....

Happyz?

snap20100725_003511.png

I would have scrolled more and showed the other stuff that was using battery but the list is really really long considering all of the apps that used at least 2%

Last edited:
Back