Key lime pie?

get ready for some

[video=youtube;7Oxjz02K3DA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Oxjz02K3DA[/video]

Having only had JB for maybe 2 weeks I'm not ready to get anxious for KLP yet. I'm not bored of JB though; I'm really enjoying it so far.

Still not sick of JB.

Customization Center sounds pretty cool though. Project Roadrunner will be like Project Butter, very underwhelming announcement, but once we get it it will change Android forever.

Let me clarify...jb is awesome my point is that its cool owning a nexus because about time other phones get the latest we are already on the move to the next. Seriously how jacked up it will be that we have a taste of klp while some phones have not even seen ics yet (*cough bionic).

pc747 said:
Let me clarify...jb is awesome my point is that its cool owning a nexus because about time other phones get the latest we are already on the move to the next. Seriously how jacked up it will be that we have a taste of klp while some phones have not even seen ics yet (*cough bionic).

Yeah I know how that is -.-.

My old droid x2 is still on gingerbread when I've ran that thing with ics and it worked fine for the most part.

The droid 4 though has ics but I highly doubt it'll ever get jellybean.
In which case jelly bean is pretty awesome (running it now) especially when its not bloated with motorola's crap.

I wanted to get a nexus or something but my job kind of requires that I have a phone with a physical keyboard (document creation) so I kinda couldn't lol.

Yeah I know how that is -.-.

My old droid x2 is still on gingerbread when I've ran that thing with ics and it worked fine for the most part.

The droid 4 though has ics but I highly doubt it'll ever get jellybean.
In which case jelly bean is pretty awesome (running it now) especially when its not bloated with motorola's crap.

I wanted to get a nexus or something but my job kind of requires that I have a phone with a physical keyboard (document creation) so I kinda couldn't lol.

Have a solution for you.

nexusdsc05220-1340897858.jpg

Lol nahh man. Once you go to keyboards even if its required you can't go back to all touchscreen.

Plus I've seen the reviews on the nexus 7.. bad screen, some issues and I need something that works.

I hear you. I am about to buy a note 2 but am keeping my nexus as a phone to play with new software.

Lol nahh man. Once you go to keyboards even if its required you can't go back to all touchscreen.

Plus I've seen the reviews on the nexus 7.. bad screen, some issues and I need something that works.

My Nexus 7 works flawlessly. With no issues. Great screen too.

Last edited:
KeyLimePie.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ok this thread makes me really want a piece of key lime pie now

Back