Laggy Netflix playback on GNex?

dangsy

Reaction score
Anyone else use Netflix on their Nexus? Playback is horribly laggy! What gives?! :angry:

I installed Netflix a few minutes ago from the market and not only is my playback perfect, the quality is actually pretty impressive as well.
Only tried over wifi.

I installed Netflix a few minutes ago from the market and not only is my playback perfect, the quality is actually pretty impressive as well.
Only tried over wifi.
3g is good too.

Laggy doesn't begin to describe it - I can't log in! Twice it's come back telling me it couldn't log me in due to a timeout - when I hit OK, the notification wouldn't go away and I needed to FC the app.

Weird. Right after I posted I rebooted the phone and tried to log back in to Netflix and had the same problem. But all is well now for me.

Shouldn't 4g quality be as good as wifi? I think the 4g quality is the same as 3g. So this means that the Netflix app doesn't count the speed of your connection?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

My Netflix playback is HORRIBLE any suggestions? I have the new version.

I just finished a movie and mine is nothing short of fantastic. Downloaded right from the market and hit play. Maybe try uninstalling then hitting a fresh version? Even my apple loving wife was impressed.

mine almost looks like someone recorded the movies with a camcorder in the movie theatre

Back