Looking for an app to display time on lockscreen

D4rkShaDoWz

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here but was looking for something specific and couldn't find it in the search results. Is there an app to display the time on the lock screen below the actual unlock button? I need this because I don't feel like taking my phone out while in school and this app is useful for me, especially when some teachers hate seeing phones out. Cheers! :motdroidvert:

thats kind of clever actually, but idk. will mylock allow you to do that kind of thing? good luck

I can't seem to find mylock in the market. Do you know where it is? Thanks.

Thanks for responding but I need an app that will display the time on the lock screen, not the home screen.

Isn't the time already on the lock screen?:confused:
I'm running 2.01 and yeah the time IS on the lock screen

-=Jason=-
I stated in the original post that I need an app that sort of tickers the time across the bottom of the lock screen so that I don't need to take out my phone during class to check the time. This way, I can just stick it out a little bit to check the time.

The time is at the TOP of the lock screen, can't you use that or is it because the font is too small?

So you leave your screen on, and don't let it sleep? Because if not, how are you waking the screen without having access to the top of the screen (where the lock button is)? Can you not just put the phone in wherever it is with the top coming out first?

Beyond all of that, I am not too sure. Lock 2.0 may be able to do what you want it to do, but every skin I have seen for it has the clock at the top center. I am guessing they all have to be in the same format, the slider is at the bottom clock up top, and can change pictures, colors, fonts....etc

Even if you use something like mylock to bypass the lock screen completely, a clock in the bottom of the home screen is going to be interesting. The stock home doesn't allow anything around the drawer button, so it would have to go above the drawer. Most other home replacements are similar. Home++ on it's Power Bar, there is a clock, it is kinda small but it is on the bottom. The far right screen in the picture below shows it.

Last edited:
Back