Lost 3G coverage and phone access.......

jcg11

Reaction score
Okay, so I was messing around a little bit with my phone last night. I was trying to set up rsdlite so when I started to try to flash a rom I would be able to recover if I screwed up. Well it looks like I ended up screwing something up anyways.

I started the process of rsdlite on the computer, after I opened up the bootloader screen I realized I was about to wipe my phone. Pretty stupid mistake I must admit. So I did not wipe my phone and once I got back to my home screen have found that I have no service at all. There is a blue triangle in place of the 3G symbol.

So I need to know how to fix this. It also seems as though I have lost my root somehow through this process. I was planning on re-rooting and then using titanium backup to make a backup. Then I would go and run the full rsdlite. Does this sound like it might work?

Never heard of this, try *228 if that doesn't work you'll have to RSDlite back to stock.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Yep that was it. PC147 had just contaced me and told me to do it. That did the trick. Now I need to go make a backup.

Back