LTE Call Issues

Bfirebird101

Reaction score
Whenever I make a call, it cuts in and out or I can't hear anything, but when I put it on speaker phone it sounds crystal clear. Anybody else getting this problem?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

During Call, I Can't Hear Other Caller But They Can Hear Me

I have the same issue here in Northern Cali. The caller can not hear me but I can hear them talking. Happens on every phone call. Is this a software issue? Vzw offered me a iphone 4s 16gigs. Would you switch to iphone?[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif][/FONT]

Whenever I make a call, it cuts in and out or I can't hear anything, but when I put it on speaker phone it sounds crystal clear. Anybody else getting this problem?

sounds like you both have the "lost mic" issue. It just cuts out during a phone call

I have the same issue here in Northern Cali. The caller can not hear me but I can hear them talking. Happens on every phone call. Is this a software issue? Vzw offered me a iphone 4s 16gigs. Would you switch to iphone?

Take the iPhone. How long have you had the Nexus? The "lost mic issue" is happening to me, too. I need a phone that works for phone calls.

Just to clarify things for starters, LTE is currently a data only network. All calls on LTE devices are utilizing the 3g CDMA band.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Just to clarify things for starters, LTE is currently a data only network. All calls on LTE devices are utilizing the 3g CDMA band.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

yep.

my GN had issues with callers not hearing me at first, but not anymore. what affects 4g often affects 3g on a 4g phone as well. remember the nation wide outages recently? they knocked out many people's 3g services sometimes too, including mine.

Take the iPhone. How long have you had the Nexus? The "lost mic issue" is happening to me, too. I need a phone that works for phone calls.

Nexus since launch day. I know it. I need a phone that works too. Maybe the iPhone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Trying to use the nexus for business sucks. Love everything else but the calls. Vzw tech is saying software update coming may or June. Too long.

Trying to use the nexus for business sucks. Love everything else but the calls. Vzw tech is saying software update coming may or June. Too long.
WHAT!!!!!!!,MAY or JUNE!!!!!!!!!,FATHER,KEEP ME NEAR THE CROSS,COS I'M LOSEN IT OVER HEAR!!!! :angry:

Sadly, i dont think the update will remedy these problems.

I simply cant use my LTE due to the constant data drops. 3G is solid, but not 4G.... and im in philly.

I had this problem twice so far this year and both times this worked - dial *228 and choose 1 to activate your phone.

Back